- 8:00 AM to 8:20 AM Morning Service (Hollow Bones Sutra Book p. 1-7, 9)
- 8:20 AM to 8:45 AM Zazen
- 8:45 AM to 8:55 AM Kinhin
- 8:55 AM to 9:20 AM Zazen
- 9:20 AM to 9:25 AM Closing Service (Hollow Bones Sutra Book p. 11)
- 9:25 AM to 9:45 AM Dharma Talk
*Invitation to join the Sangha at a local establishment for refreshments and fellowship.
- 6:00 PM to 6:10 PM Opening Service (Hollow Bones Sutra Book p. 1-4, 9)
- 6:00 PM to 6:35 PM Zazen
- 6:35 PM to 6:40 PM Closing Service (Hollow Bones Sutra Book p. 11)
- 6:40 PM to 6:55 PM Dharma Talk
Kinhin is practiced between 2 periods of zazen. Walking the practitioner focuses attention on posture, breath and pace.
Sangha is the community of meditation practitioners.
Zazen is Zen meditation. Za – is the sitting position; Zen is meditative awareness.